If you are a professional in the medical or oncology community and would like to get involved with MyLifeLine.org, you can join our Oncology Advisory Council where you will:
- Become an advocate for effective communications and emotional support after a cancer diagnosis.
- Share information about MyLifeLine.org to patients, support groups, nurses, doctors, and social workers.
- Order Information Postcards to distribute in patient waiting areas of cancer centers
- Recommend new programs to address communication and survivorship issues.
For more information about the Oncology Advisory Council, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ONCOLOGY ADVISORY COUNCIL MEMBERS
Thank you to our Champions in the medical community who are advocates for exceptional patient care and education.
Rob Fisher, MD
Rocky Mountain Cancer Centers, Longmont, Colorado
Jill Mitchell, LCSW, PHD
Oncology Social Worker
Rocky Mountain Cancer Centers, Boulder, Colorado
Laurie Lahr MS, RN
Ambulatory Infusion Services-PVHS
Michele Mitchell MSW, LSW
Neuro-Oncology Social Worker
Children's Hospital Colorado
Lisa Schatz, MD
Western Surgical Care, Denver, Colorado
GENENTECH FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE FOR PATIENTS - PLEASE SHARE THIS RESOURCE
Genentech Access Solutions - 877-436-3623
- Coverage and reimbursement
- Patient Assistance
- Information Resources